Application Deadline: 07/22/2022
Beginning date: 07/25/2022
The Hankinson Public School is seeking applicants for a head custodian. The position is full-time with benefits. A pre-employment background check will be required. The position is open until filled.
- Ability to supervise, coordinate, train, and lead other custodial staff.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to standards and provide supplemental training to improve skills and achieve standards.
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment and order supplies as needed.
- Assist with snow removal both manually and by Bobcat.
- Knowledge of boilers, electrical, and building systems.
- Knowledge of general cleaning practices including the safe use of cleaning supplies.
- Ability to operate custodial and maintenance equipment such as scrubbers, man lifts, Bobcat, riding mower, etc.
- Ability to make regular repairs throughout the campus on a regular basis.
- Maintain appropriate, positive, and cooperative working relationships with all staff.
- Be a self-starter who takes pride and ownership of the building.